If you Log in/Sign up with GitLab, you don't have to create your integration token, unless you want to add different GitLab profiles to your account. To manage GitLab integration, you should follow these steps:
Once you click on GitLab option, you will see a pop-up asking for your credentials and token:
- The Domain by default is gitlab.com, it can't be modified.
- For Token insert your created token. Read below how to create a personal token in GitLab. For security concerns, visit our security page.
- For Username insert your username in GitLab.
How to create a personal access token on GitLab?
- Log in to GitLab.
- In the upper-right corner, click your avatar and select Settings.
- On the User Settings menu, select Access Tokens.
- Choose a name and optional expiry date for the token.
- Choose the following scopes:
- Click the Create personal access token button.
- Save the personal access token somewhere safe. Once you leave or refresh the page, you won’t be able to access it again
To finish the integration, click on the Add integration button and later you will be able to select the new repositories.